Enjoy more on l Guitar l Ukulele l Music Cover Clips l Even Pray 4 God l or Like us on Facebook

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Widgets

เรื่องเล่าเรากับแม่ CoVeR

CoVeR by PiE + ChA

This Song is composed as the part of The mother day Project by TRUE CORPORATION A.K.A 'The story mom and me Project' in order to  celebrate the MOTHER DAY and paY Tribute to every MoM. Also to raise Fund for the construction of Child Hospital. GOOD COURSE HEY!! I would love to dedicate this song for my beloved mom!! XXXXOOOO 



CoVeR by PiE + ChA
ThX 4 Gr8 SonG CoVeR

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: SooKie LaLa
SooKie LaLa is just the ordinary person who love playing guitar and making blogs. I ain't cast myself as a pro as such, but somehow love to share what I've got!! Read More →

0 comments:


E - book

CLICK TO READ..ENJOY!!