Enjoy more on l Guitar l Ukulele l Music Cover Clips l Even Pray 4 God l or Like us on Facebook

Monday, May 6, 2013

Widgets

อยู่อย่างเหงาๆ - สิงโต CoVeR

HeY..GuyZ!! Somehow after being searching 4 the guitar chord for this song online, I've finally found 2 music sheets and I am kinda like ...REALLY LIKE THEM BOTH!! so I am just gonna be a bit indecisive and post both on the blog then!! Let's me know which one you like better!!

CoVeR by DOKKHaEM

AcouSTiC CoVeR by WisheSonthEEarTH
คอร์ด เนื้อเพลง อยู่อย่างเหงาๆ สิงโต นำโชค คอร์ด เนื้อเพลง อยู่อย่างเหงาๆ   สิงโต นำโชค
By SinGTo NumChoK
ChorD#1 by Don3Za.CoM
ChorD#2 bY SiaMChorDs.CoM
ThX u So MucH SiR


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: SooKie LaLa
SooKie LaLa is just the ordinary person who love playing guitar and making blogs. I ain't cast myself as a pro as such, but somehow love to share what I've got!! Read More →

0 comments:


E - book

CLICK TO READ..ENJOY!!